Two years ago I made a rule to take a single film photo every time I went surfing. I gave myself this task because things had started to blur together. Perhaps I was just starting to lose my marbles but I found that aside from those standout sessions most moments from an everyday surf seemed to be getting lost amongst the hustle and bustle of day to day life....15 February, 2018
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HIRING.
When you work with RHS you’ll be part of a team of fun loving people, just like yourself.
What we can offer you:
• A positive team environment
• Awesome staff benefits
• A great career at a local company
We believe where RHS really stands out is the staff. The team live and breathe the Red Herring Surf brand and all that it stands for.
Our new team member will be:
• Friendly, customer focused and reliable
• A go-getter and a problem solver
• A motivated team player who can also work independently
• Have a passion for the retail industry and a positive attitude
• Flexible and available to work weekends and weekdays
• Committed to the Tasmanian Community – #stokedtobealocal
Do you want to inspire and inform the next generation of young surfers and skaters to shop local? If this sounds like you then please apply below.